Male Masturbation/Problem after masturbating

Question
I have some problem i am 29 years old male (unmarried, i masturbate from the age of 15 or 16 years of age now from the last 2-3 years when ever i masturbate (after masturbating)after few hours i have the pain in the right part of my head/brain after some drops ejaculates i feel relief & especially when i 1st wake up after masturbation the pain increases but if i did not do masturbation for more than 10-14 days, or i have nightfall the pain become vanished can you please identify what is the problem
some pain re leaf is very helpful & some antibiotic when ever i take are very helpful for me in reducing pain

Answer
Masturbating does not cause head pain to happen hours later.  You ought to find a different cause of this trouble.  Perhaps it would be a good idea to see a doctor.  I don't know anything about ways of reducing pain, but antibiotics don't relieve pain.  

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.