Male Masturbation/to quit

Question
You keep saying the same things, that I should accept it and all that.  But I don't want to.  I just don't want to do it anymore.  How can I fix it so that I don't do it.  I don't see why I have to do it forever just because I did it once.

Answer
Would you please listen to what I say.  I am telling you how the body works.  I am telling you the experience of nearly all males.  You keep resisting this and want your body to work some other way from how it was designed.  You want to turn the clock back to before you masturbated the first time.  It isn't going to happen.  

The vast majority of males are masturbating regularly before their 14th birthdays.  By 18, it is practically universal.  Once a male has gotten to the point where he's masturbating regularly, he can't stop.  That is how the body works.  I can't explain the mechanism of how it works, but it usually gets to be a daily habit for a boy within a few weeks of his first time masturbating.  I wish you would accept that instead of trying to force things to the way they aren't.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.