Male Masturbation/Quitting

Would it hurt anything if I just quit?  How would that hurt anything?  What if I just quit?

You couldn't quit masturbating if you wanted to.  Even if you could, a sudden decrease in your ejaculatory frequency could be bad for your prostate gland and other organs.  Male sex organs work best when used frequently.  Regular, frequent ejaculation is good for the body.  I don't think you can quit, but I think you could cut down, perhaps to once a week.  Why not try that and see what happens.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.