Male Masturbation/Talking about it

Question
oh and i forgot to mention we were in the boys locker room and there were guys around but i don't think they knew i was there and listening.  they might have thought it was just people busy with their own stuff and not paying attention to them.

Answer
I figured you were talking about school or someplace public.  If you could hear a lot of locker room conversations, especially at your age, a lot of them are about 1) penises; 2) girls; 3) masturbation.  Those things and sports would account for pretty much all teenage boys' locker room conversations.  There's not much talk about politics or religion or the great ideas down there.

If there were guys around, then they didn't care that you were one of the guys around.  Just don't worry about this whole situation at all.  Instead, work at being able to join in a conversation like that one of these days.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.