Male Masturbation/Talking about it

well thanks for answering my earlier questions.  i still can't talk about it but this week i listened to a conversation between two guys about it, i thought it was pretty hot to hear them talking about it but i still couldn't bring myself to chime in about it.  do you think it was wrong for me to listen in on their conversation?

Congratulations on learning that guys talk about masturbation.  That is good.  Now you can work on saying the word.  Or even typing the word.  I think part of the reason you thought it was hot is because it's unthinkable for you to even talk about it.  Where did this happen?  I'm sure the guys weren't talking hot.  They were probably just talking about something they like to do.  I don't think it was wrong for you to listen, unless you used a stethoscope or listening device or hid behind a potted plant.  If they were in public, then they don't care if you were listening.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.