Male Masturbation/time to ejaculation

Question
I am male 17 and  in porn movies an edging of penis head is seen and i my matter does not seen penis head and porn movies ejaculates in 30 minutes but real life ejaculates in 2 minvtes how to increase time

Answer
I hope you don't make decisions about your life based on porn movies.  They are not real.  They are fake.  A porn actor no more takes 30 minutes to ejaculate than Bruce Willis can jump off the wings of airplanes.

If it's taking you two minutes to ejaculate, don't worry about it.  You're better off than someone who ejaculates in one minute.  Just keep working on extending your time little by little.  This week try to last 2:10.  Next week try to make it to 2:20 and so on.  Slowly increase your masturbation time so you can control it.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.