Male Masturbation/masturbation

Question
hello i am a male of 21, i am wondering if dark circles under the eyes is due to masturbation, i do masturbation 3ce a week since 14, please help me

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It does not cause dark circles under the eyes.  It is fun and healthy to do three times a week, and most males your age do it every day.  Perhaps you could get more sleep and see your dark circles disappear.  I wouldn't blame it on masturbating.  That has nothing to do with it.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.