Male Masturbation/masturbation

I am 17 male i had masturbate daily and i decrease weekly two times i seen many websites it has one side of body hand leg is dominated it had i ree another information sperm mature to take 3 months i masturbate is pre mature ejaculation

Masturbation will not cause premature ejaculation.  Your frequency is normal.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  It is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It will not affect your sperm count, or your hand and leg.  You ought to keep doing it and enjoy it.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.