Male Masturbation/masturbation

Question
I am 17 male i had masturbate daily and i decrease weekly two times i seen many websites it has one side of body hand leg is dominated it had i ree another information sperm mature to take 3 months i masturbate is pre mature ejaculation

Answer
Masturbation will not cause premature ejaculation.  Your frequency is normal.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  It is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It will not affect your sperm count, or your hand and leg.  You ought to keep doing it and enjoy it.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.