Male Masturbation/masturbation

Question
i am 20 years old boy and i am virgin and i have never done masturbulation in my whole life..i have tried to do but nothing comes out from my anus..is i am fine??...can i do sex and have childrens??..please reply me sir..i am very tensed about it..

Answer
You have asked a tough question.  I really find it hard to believe you have never masturbated, especially since you're reading a forum about masturbation.  Most men your age masturbate daily or close to it.  The fluid that comes out when a male ejaculates is called semen.  It comes out of the penis, not the anus.  If you really don't masturbate, you should have been having wet dreams and ejaculating semen for about seven years.  I think you really do masturbate and the fluid is flowing fine.  There should be no problem with you having sex and children.  I strongly advise against going to a prostitute.  Better for you to find a nice young female who wants to spend time with you and eventually have sex.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.