Male Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
QUESTION: Hey I am 17 years old boy.
I started masturbating from around when I was 16.
Earlier I used to masturbate 2-3 times a day.Now I have reduced it to once in 2 days.

I want to know is this good at my age? Should I stop it?

Please reply me as I am very tensed.

ANSWER: Hi Joseph -

Once ever two days is fine, as is masturbating two or three times in a day .. the main thing is that masturbation shouldn't take over your life. If you are masturbating instead of going out or doing homework, then it becomes and issue; but if you masturbate 2-3 times a day and live a normal life, everything is fine.

I know boys that masturbate 5-7 times a day at your age, so I think doing it every one or two days is fine :)

QUESTION: Does it affect my height growth or concentration power or memory power??

ANSWER: No, hun, it does not affect any pat of that al tall .

QUESTION: Should I recommend one of my friends to start masturbating.

How much should I masturbate?

Give me some methods to have more pleasure by masturbation.

Thnks for your kind reply.

Answer
Hi Joseph -

Like I said before, there is not amount of masturbation that is "right or wrong"; it is a personal choice. It is only wrong to masturbate too much that it has an effect on your life.

You can tell your friend to masturbate, yes, but it is his choice and could lead to a weird conversation.

Male Masturbation

Angie B