Male Masturbation/Orgasm

Question
QUESTION: Hi
I am 17 and I can't achieve a full orgasm anymore.
I have asked my doctor and she said that watching porn and taking extra time should give me a deeper orgasm but it was unsuccessful, when I first started masturbating I had the deepest orgasms I can remember. I have tried not masturbating for a month and that didn't help either, I have attempted to try and touch my prostate whilst masturbating but that has been unsuccessful. I am single and a virgin and I desperately need you advice.

ANSWER: Take your time and enjoy yourself.  Your doctor even wants you to.  I advise against giving up masturbation for a month.  Most males your age masturbate daily and enjoy it daily.  I also advise against trying to touch your prostate.  You might enjoy masturbating with a lube made especially for sex, like Astroglide or K-Y Liquid.  Many males claim to have more intense and copious ejaculations when they use lube.

QUESTION: Is there anything else i can try? losing my virginity anything i am so desperate for a deep orgasm, any positions any medication, i have used a durex play ultra to pleasure my balls. Please dr!!

Answer
Maybe your problem isn't masturbating but just not relaxing enough.  Find some activity that makes you calm and relaxed.  After that is a very good time to masturbate.  It also helps to find visual aids that help you keep your sexual focus.  Using lube can also help you keep masturbating for a few seconds more at the point of your orgasm, which can prolong it a little bit and possibly create a deeper orgasm.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.