Male Masturbation/masturbate

Question
I am 34 and single. I have never married. I don't have girlfriend to even have sex. I have been living sexless life. I masturbate 2 times a week. I also feel bad and tired after the masturbation. I cannot control to stop masturbating. I am easily turned on seeing the ladies. But, I think this would be a problem once I marry. Because of all these masturbations, I feel like I would lose interest in my wife to have frequent sex.

What do you like to suggest? Are there better ways so that I can reduce frequency of masturbations? Are the semens produced equally when the age grow ? Can I carry on the equal interest to have sex even after marriage ?

Answer
hello mike ,,
1st of all,, 2 times per week is the best frequency to masturbate ,also it is normal 2 feel kinda  tired after the masturbation,,and  as u are straight ,, it is very normal 2 b  turned on seeing the ladies,listen dear , u dont have to stop masturbating ,,i know it is difficult so u can practice several useful activities such as hearing online music ,,watching interesting clips in u-tube ,,chatting making new friends but most of all never,never  visit any porn sites  which turns u on then make u feel horny and need to masturbate.
finally ,,u are fine and u should never worry after marriage ,,many married ppl enjoy masturbating even after their marriage without loosing interest in their wife so dont worry,,just keep yr frequency ; 2 times per week and everything should b fine.

Male Masturbation

Amir J.