Male Masturbation/Porn sites...

Question
Hello just read a reply from Amir J to someone else he said never visit any porn sites that would make u masturbate. Do you agree with that???. Whats your opinion or suggestion?.

Thanks again,

Martin

Answer
I don't make a practice of commenting on the answers of other experts, and I don't know what that expert said to another reader, but I generally tell people they should be able to masturbate to orgasm without pictures at least occasionally.  If you can do it at least twice a month, then you haven't become so habituated to images that you can't masturbate without them.  

Many males find still photos on sites like kindgirls.com less habit-forming than video porn.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.