Male Masturbation/Urge to masturbate

Question
Hi

I have been sharing a room and bathroom with someone for two and a bit weeks so I wasn't able to masturbate. It was tough! Now I;m home in my own room, I'm free to masturbate and after not being able to for a while,  I can't stop! As soon as I'm in my room i just need to masturbate. I'm not masturbating in public toilets or college, but as soon as I'm home, it's the first thing I do and I just feel the need to do it! Is this normal? I'm not watching porn tho, so it's not a porn addiction.

Also, the first time I ejeculated after not doing so for a while, my cum was really watery and thin, which is strange as normally it's gloopy and thick. Why is this and  is this also normal?

Thanks

Answer
What you describe is a common pattern.  When males are restricted in their masturbating for a period of time, like being in shared living arrangements, they tend to masturbate furiously and often when they finally get privacy again.  You needn't have been unable to masturbate during those weeks; this page has tips from people about how they managed to masturbate while living in college dorms and other shared situations: http://www.healthystrokes.com/dormmasturbation.html.  

It's also normal for your semen to have a different consistency after a period of non-ejaculation.  Since you report it was only the first time, I suspect that it's now back to normal.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.