Male Masturbation/health issue

Question
sir i just wanna know that do masturbation effect your weight gaining and workout you do ? I use mass gainer and sometimes workout to but i feel like after masturbating i feel thin and feels like it decreases my muscle mass. Because i heard it releases protein and fat by sperm.. plz help since i started masturbating i always thought of asking this doubt to someone knowledgeable person and now i got the chance through this site .

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It will not affect your weight to any significant degree.  You can learn more about the health benefits of masturbation here: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.