Male Masturbation/masturbation

I am 18 male i masturbate past 1 yr and i now stopped masturbation i see many sites masturbation is bad and its can less in weight and another doubt i  masturbate with seeing porn movie it ejaculate in 2 min nd u said masturbate without porn make longer its true

Masturbation is good for you.  It is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Many males use visual aids.  It is better if you don't but if you do, you're not the only one.  Please see this page for more information:

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.