Male Masturbation/Sore penis

Question
Hi

Normally only madturbate about once a day. Yesterday, however, I was rather horny and had three masturbation sessions. I woke up this morning with an erection but it was  sore. My penis feels a bit painful.

Is this normal for the penis to be a bit sore after more masturbation than normal?
How long will the pain last?
Please can you give me some tips as to how I should masturbate on my extremely horny days where I need to masturbate more than once as to how I can doo it without getting a psinful penis?

Many thanks

Answer
Your penis ought to be back to normal in a day or two.  It will help if you leave your penis alone as much as you can in that day or two.  For best results, use lubricant when masturbating.  See http://www.healthystrokes.com/lube.html for more information about different kinds of lube.  

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.