Male Masturbation/Getting caught masturbating

Question
I really enjoy masturbating but I keep worrying that I'm gonna get caught.  I don't have a lock on my door.  How can I keep from getting caught?

Answer
Most males get walked in on while masturbating eventually, but it takes until most are in their 20s before it happens to them.  If you are discovered, it will probably be as embarrassing for the other person as it is for you.  They probably won't say anything.  You can reduce your chances of being discovered if you only masturbate late at night and can get everyone in your household to agree to respect a closed door.  Some people put an object in front of the door so if someone opens it, it will cause a loud bang.

You can read stories about how males and females got caught masturbating and how they prevented it at http://www.healthystrokes.com/caught.html.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.