Male Masturbation/color of penis

Question
so i use to masturbate but iv stop,ok heres the talk im a guy i use to masturbate alot im a teenager i start doing this at age 14 now im 17,and have i stop..so before i start masturbate my dick was red in colour and now my dick is brownish it maybe a result of low blood transport there cause as u know masturbate make u weak cause ur sperm are protein and it also drain energy,and take time to recover it back,so is there any way i can get my dick original colour back,brown to red??and increase the blood transport?what are the foods or pills to increase blood transport to my cock?

Answer
I really don't believe you stopped masturbating.  I think you still do it and do it often.  The penis is covered in skin, and skin can vary in color based on pigmentation, abrasion, and exposure to wind or chemicals.  It is more likely your penis appears a different color due to its frequent exposure to friction than to blood flow.  I would suggest using lube to masturbate.  It feels good and results in less friction for your skin.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.