Male Masturbation/condoms

dude i just read your answer about condoms and that is such bull...  no guy masturbates with condoms.  are you trying to mess with us cuz it's not working

I stand by what I said.  Think about it.  If you're 13 or 14, you might come across your first condom, but it might be years before you use it for what it's intended for.  What are you going to do with it?  Most guys will masturbate with one at least once.  

Some will find other reasons for using them later.  For example, they like the feeling, they want to avoid a mess.  Those results I stated were really from a survey of over 8000 males.  They can't all be lying.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.