Male Masturbation/loss of penis sensitivity

Question
Hello Sir.  i am 22 years old.  and have been masturbating either everyday or every other day for the past 2 years now from 2011 thru 2012! and even in February 2013!   i had a  mental life crisis i told myself if i don't stop i could damage myself permanently  so i have stopped! this next Month will be my  first month without masturbating!  let me explain my problem!! since i  have been jacking it to often, i have lost that tingly tense felling i used to get when aroused or while i masturbated! also that powerful sexual urge i used to get just thinking about women and sexual thoughts  is gone as well!   my penis is not as sensitive as it once was even when its soft  i just touch it and it seems desensitized to the touch. i also noticed this the only time i can get erection naturally is just in the mornings!! like if i was to masturbate now i would have to touch myself first for it to get hard!! used to i would just start thinking thoughts and it would be erect in the very next second!!  i also pre cum 10 times quicker now like i could masturbate for just 2 min and if i stopped my penis as it went soft would still ooze  out clear semen.  that never used to happen when i was normal..   i just need to know on how i can recover from this?   how many months should i take? i will be starting a workout program this month so i will be busy enough to take my mind of it!  i have been told there is no such thing as over masturbation and that this problem is all in my head!  but i know for a fact my libido sexual feelings and penis sensitivity have dropped!!   hopefully i don't have to see a doctor!!! but if i do then i will. but i just need to now if i can cure this 100% just by not masturbating for a very long time?  or maybe by taking some kind of supplements

what is your thoughts on how i can cure this mess?

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age do it daily.  There is nothing wrong with you at all.  You should continue to masturbate daily and enjoy it.  You will not be able to stop masturbating even if you wanted to, so the solution is to accept masturbation as natural, healthy, and fun.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.