Male Masturbation/lube question

Hello, I have some more questions.  Thanks for your help in responding quickly to my others.  Here is the first one.  

I am trying the lube you suggested and think it feels different.  It doesn't immediately feel good or better.  Would you have any suggestion for making it feel better?

Congratulations on taking a step into the wonderful world of lube.  Since it doesn't immediately feel better, I'm guessing you weren't masturbating with too much force without it.  That's a good thing.  If the lube feels more different than good, maybe it's too thick.  Squirt some into a small container, perhaps a pill bottle, and then add water and stir it in.  That will change the viscosity of your lube, and maybe you would like it better watered down.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.