Male Masturbation/Masturbate

Question
I just need to know the steps of masterbation. Because once i precum i cant get hard again

Answer
There really aren't steps to it.  You just obtain an erection and stroke it until you have an orgasm.  Pre-cum really shouldn't affect you at all.  It's just a few drops that come out when you're masturbating, and for most guys, it doesn't come out until right before the orgasm.  Once you have your orgasm and ejaculate, it might be anywhere from 10 minutes to 6 hours before you can get an erection again.  At your age (I'm guessing), probably about 20 minutes.

You can learn more about masturbation at http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.