Male Masturbation/Masturbate

Question
I am male 17 and have i am daily night masturbate my friend s are advicing me stop masturbate and my cum is thin how to stop my penis is erect and i have masturbate is will take 2 min it has my penis is to feel guilty and has my weight is less

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and most males your age do it daily.  There is nothing wrong with you.  Semen consistency can vary a lot from day to day.  Unless you're actively trying to conceive a child, there is nothing important about it.  You ought to enjoy masturbating and not feel guilty about it.  If you want it to take longer, then just relax and enjoy it.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.