Male Masturbation/about masturbation

i want to ask you that is there any medical test exist that can catch a masturbator ??

No.  I don't think a doctor could even guess with 50 percent accuracy whether a person has been sexually active by examining the genitals.  However, doctors know that nearly all males start masturbating at puberty and all will be masturbating at age 18.  This would certainly inform him or her more than a medical test.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.