Male Masturbation/masturbation

I have been masturbating for a bout 3 years now and am going to be sexually active soon.  I was wondering if a boy can tell that I masturbate.  And I wonder if there is any way I can tell if he does it too.

More important is to take steps to prevent STDs and pregnancy instead of worrying if someone will guess (correctly) that you masturbate.  A boy cannot tell if you masturbate.  He would not even know where or how to look, and even a medical professional could only guess with about 50 percent accuracy.  If you're going to have sex with a male, then I can promise you that he masturbates.  If you have to ask a question like that, then maybe you're not ready to have sex.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.