Male Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
I'm a 21 year old male, i have been masturbating for the last 10 years.Currently my frequency is 5-6 times a week,first i used to come after ten to fifteen minute but since last two years i come after 1 minute.is it premature ejaculation?is my frequency too much?i'm scared about my sex life.

Answer
Your frequency is very average for your age.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  Just relax and take your time.  Enjoy what you're doing, and you can learn to put off your orgasm for a few minutes at a time.  Try to take a little longer every week, and soon you will be able to last five minutes.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.