Male Masturbation/masturbation

I am 24 years old...i am doing masturbation regularly...sometime 3-4 times at a time. But I am facing problem in the intercourse...only once at a time and for very less time. I canc't make out why this please give me suggestion.  

Another thing is that i feel weak after masturbation reduce body weight?

Masturbation is normal, healthy,and fun, and even necessary for males sexual health, but there is no reason to do it 3-4 times at a time or even 3-4 times a day.  Most males your age who are not sexually active masturbate about once a day and those who are sexually active even less.  I suggest abstaining from masturbation for a day or two before having intercourse and seeing if it makes any difference.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.