Male Masturbation/masturbation control

Question
Hello, its very kind of you to advise people. Im young and recently married. Ive been having trouble in ned because, unfortunately, I still masturbate. And then my sex drive is much lower and it really affects our sexual relationship. (My wife has a very strong sex drive.) Masturbation, as hood as it feels and I believe it is healthy, is against my religous beliefs.  Ive tried but I cant seem to stop. Any advice would be great.( I donr know if it makes a difference but i was a virgin before I got married)

Answer
Hi Charles -

The best way to stop masturbating is during the times you want to, do something else. Reading is a good way, or going for a walk. Doing house work instead of sitting their masturbating will both take up time and energy.

You just have to find other outlets :)  

Male Masturbation

Angie B