Male Masturbation/Masturbation question

Question
Well, I'm a 15 year old male and I masturbate from time to time, nothing unusual.But I recently remembered that I tried anal masturbation when I was 13.I did I a couple of times and I didn't really like it.But now I remembered and I feel very guilty and ashamed.I tried it with a couple of household objects and an ice cube, but I just ended up getting my ass cold without inserting the cube.I know perfectly well you could hurt yourself that way, but I guess I was very curious.Is it normal to have urges to explore my body at age 13 like that.Should I feel guilty?Or is it just a hormones thing?I just don't what to feel stupid and guilty over such a silly thing from the past.

Answer
Yes, it is normal to explore your body, and you have nothing to feel guilty about.  You tried something and didn't like it.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Just one thing I should point out -- you say you masturbate "from time to time";  most males your age masturbate daily.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.