Male Masturbation/Worried about caught masturbating

Question
I should also mention that I have little brothers and a sister who are not good at knocking before they come in.

Answer
This is where putting something in front of the door is useful to alert you that someone has entered.  You might also suggest a lock on your door as a way of protecting your brothers and sister from what they might see.  However, I don't expect you to make that suggestion.  You can read more stories about people getting discovered and preventing it at http://www.healthystrokes.com/caught.html

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.