Male Masturbation/brothers

What should I say if my little brother walked in on me masturbating?  He is in the habit of coming into my room whenever he wants to.

You might work on getting him out of that habit.  Tell him to knock before he comes in or perhaps put a lock on your door.  If he walks in on you, it is his fault, and he will probably be as embarrassed as you are.  I think you're assuming he doesn't know about masturbation.  You might be wrong about that.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.