Male Masturbation/cock rings

Question
Do you know anything about cock rings?  Do they make masturbating or intercourse feel better?  Are they bad for you?

Answer
Cock rings basically come in two forms.  One is a very thin latex ring, almost like a rubber band that goes over the erect penis.  These don't make much of a difference for the male, but they usually hold something like a vibrator or a particularly shaped piece of rubber in place to make contact with the clitoris of the female partner.  I don't see the harm in them.

The other kind is a rigid plastic or sometimes metal ring that has the effect of constricting the penis.  I think those are dangerous.  I doubt they make masturbating or intercourse feel better.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.