Male Masturbation/Ejaculation

Question
QUESTION: Concerning my masturbation sessions, by the time I ejaculate, sometimes, my penis hurts after ejaculation. Especially the opening (hole of the penis). Usually, it happens when I ejaculate much much cum. It happens rarely, and it feels like my pee hole has been really stretched. Is this normal when I cum alot? (I noticed that my cum is thick during this moment, since i didnt jerk off in a while.)
I'm 15, boy.

ANSWER: Your ejaculation might feel different if it's been a while since your previous one.  Most males notice that the volume makes the orgasm feel more intense.  In your case, it seems to be the chemical composition of the semen is making a difference.  I would advise urinating before and after masturbating to clear your urethra out completely.  

It might also be a good idea to start using lube if you're not already.  You might be using more force than is needed and that is making a difference.  If you use lube, you would probably start using less force.

QUESTION: At my current age now (15), will I be able to ejaculate MUCH semen twice a day? Because before, I masturbated and ejaculated for the second time of the day, and my penis felt sore. And, it wasn't comfortable; plus, my body felt tired and sleepy after. Am I able to do it twice now?
and, to build-up semen fast,does it take practice (like, masturbating 2 times a day) so that our body would be used to building up semen quickly?

Answer
Twice a day every day would be tough, but some males do it, especially at your age.  Most guys your age masturbate about once a day and are happy with their volume of semen.  If your penis is getting sore, that might be a sign that you're doing it too much.  Lube is your friend.

Semen replenishes fairly quickly, and you should have enough to produce two adequate ejaculations per day.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.