Male Masturbation/erections

Question
I am worried about having an erection when I'm in the locker room.  I'm not worried but really scared out of my mind.  Is there any way to prevent erections in the locker room?

Answer
Erections are good.  You should never be ashamed of an erection.  Erections are the path to happiness for every male and how our species continues.

But if you don't want an erection at a particular moment, there is a trick that can help you.  If you have to be naked in the locker room at 10:00, you can bring on an erection at 9:30.  By 10:00, that erection will be gone and you won't have another one until later.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.