Male Masturbation/Erections

I would be horrified if I ever got an erection when I was in the gym locker room, is there anything I can do about that?  It is something I worry about every day in gym class.

If you need to be naked in the locker room at 10:00 a.m., you can bring on an erection at 9:30 and it will be gone by 10 and you will not get another one for a while.  That is a strategy that can work.  There is no reason to be worried about it every day.  Every guy in that locker room has erections every day, and they are all going through the same thing you are.  Even though all of those guys have frequent erections, have you ever seen an erection in the locker room?

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.