Male Masturbation/Climaxing with a partner and without.

JoeMD wrote at 2013-03-24 21:08:44
Romance has direct impact on female orgasm.  Give more time for preparation than for the act of sex itself.  Go for a dinner, a walk in the park, holding hands with your partner, some light music and relax your mind.  Dress for him, cook something special for him or do something special throughout the evening and keep him interested in you, and keep him in your mind as you do things for him.  The more affectionate you become with him, the more you will enjoy sex and the easier you will reach your climax.  Ask him to play with your breast for a prolonged period, and then, women on top position helps with better stimulation of the right spots.

Male Masturbation

Angie B

I can answer any questions related to male masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.