Male Masturbation/Foods

I've heard that eating pineapple can make my semen more thicker. Is this true? If not, are there are kinds of foods that can thicken up semen?

I've never heard that rumor.  The rumor I've heard is that eating pineapple will make semen sweeter.  I don't know if it's true.  Typically, semen gets thicker the longer it's been in the body.  If you last ejaculated four days ago, your semen will be thicker than if you last ejaculated 12 hours ago.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.