Male Masturbation/My friend

My friend says he doesn't masturbate but I wonder if he really does.  Are there really guys who don't masturbate?

The older he is, the more likely it is that he masturbates.  All males will be masturbating by age 18, but not every male has started at a particular age.  Especially if you're younger than 16, some of your friends have not started yet.  Of course, there are also guys who will lie about masturbating, so maybe he masturbates but is lying.  I think you would be more likely to learn if you could be positive about masturbating, saying something upbeat about it, as opposed to making an accusation of masturbation, which would make anyone less likely to tell the truth.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.