Male Masturbation/My friend

Question
My friend says he doesn't masturbate but I wonder if he really does.  Are there really guys who don't masturbate?

Answer
The older he is, the more likely it is that he masturbates.  All males will be masturbating by age 18, but not every male has started at a particular age.  Especially if you're younger than 16, some of your friends have not started yet.  Of course, there are also guys who will lie about masturbating, so maybe he masturbates but is lying.  I think you would be more likely to learn if you could be positive about masturbating, saying something upbeat about it, as opposed to making an accusation of masturbation, which would make anyone less likely to tell the truth.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.