Male Masturbation/girls

Question
Lately I have started imagining girls I know from school while masturbating.  It seems like this is impolite.  Should I do anything about it?

Answer
Nearly all males fantasize while they masturbate.  Most fantasize about girls they have actually seen.  The girls you fantasize about don't know you're doing it, and there just might be some girls (and boys) who fantasize about you too.  I don't think there's any point to being worried about it.  These are normal, everyday thoughts that come into people's heads.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.