Male Masturbation/girls

Lately I have started imagining girls I know from school while masturbating.  It seems like this is impolite.  Should I do anything about it?

Nearly all males fantasize while they masturbate.  Most fantasize about girls they have actually seen.  The girls you fantasize about don't know you're doing it, and there just might be some girls (and boys) who fantasize about you too.  I don't think there's any point to being worried about it.  These are normal, everyday thoughts that come into people's heads.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.