Male Masturbation/hand masturbating

Question
Once I was really turned on and I masturbated in less than 30 seconds using my left hand.  But otherwise I have to use my righthand.  Why was I able to do it then using my left hand and how can I do it that way more often?

Answer
You said it yourself: You were really turned on that time.  You can't expect to be maximum turned on every time, so take your excellent feelings when they happen.  If you took a few days off from masturbating (maybe 5-7), you would be able to stimulate yourself with your other hand more readily.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.