Male Masturbation/length of time

I'm trying really hard not to cum for 6 straight weeks. I'm just asking you if, when I eventually do start cumming again, the amount of cum will be a lot after 6 weeks?.

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  I advise you to masturbate and masturbate often.  

I suspect your first ejaculation when you masturbate again after the six weeks are up will be larger than usual.  However, it will not be anything close to the total volume of semen you would have ejaculated if you had been ejaculating regularly during those six weeks.

Keep in mind that whatever you give up for Lent you can still do on the Sundays in Lent.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.