Male Masturbation/Lube again

Question
What you said about lube, male vs. female products, I don't get it, could you explain, why do the stores want to carry lube for females and not for males?

Answer
I think it is about making the store as female-friendly as possible since that's who most of the shoppers are at those stores.  Women don't mind seeing "vaginal lubricant" products on the shelf, especially since most of them have other uses (e.g., inserting catheters), whereas women shoppers might object to seeing something called Swiss Navy Masturbation Cream on the shelf.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.