Male Masturbation/masturabting

When I'm masturbating I worry all the time that one of my parents or siblings will walk in.  I think I am enjoying it less because of that.  What can I do to not worry so much?

Most people worry about being caught masturbating but it doesn't happen all that often for real.  In fact, it takes until age 28 before a majority of males have been walked in on.  Most of the time there are no consequences, and the person who walked in is as embarrassed as the person who is caught.  I suggest reading to learn how others have dealt with this situation.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.