Male Masturbation/Masturbate

Question
I masturbate a lot but worry about being caught.  I think my parents would not be happy about it.  What can I do?

Answer
More than half of all males have been walked in on while masturbating, but the odds are in your favor while you're still living with your parents; it takes until age 28 before a majority of males have been discovered.  I think you're wrong about your parents.  They would probably be OK with your masturbating and it's likely they do it themselves.  I recommend reading http://www.healthystrokes.com/caught.html for strategies for dealing with this.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.