Male Masturbation/could not masturbate but having nightfall

Question
sir,
i am 25 years old. i try to masturbate for around 15-20 mins but could not ejaculate, then during sleep i experiences night fall. also  my erection does not remain for more than 5 mins. please help me. i ma really scared.

Answer
15-20 minutes is typical for the length of a masturbation session of an experienced man, but if you are relatively unfamiliar with masturbating, it might take longer to do it your first time.  I would suggest being relaxed and focused.  Most males find it helps to look at erotic nude photographs while they masturbate.  Once you get in the habit of masturbating regularly, your wet dreams (nightfalls) will probably stop forever.  I suggest reading http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html for more information.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.