Male Masturbation/masturbating

Question
Soemtimes I wake up in the morning and I have a really hard penis and a full bladder and I just masturbate sometimes.  Does it hurt anything to masturbate when I have a full bladder?

Answer
No, it will not hurt anything at all to masturbate with a full bladder.  You are apt to be more comfortable if you emptied it first, but I understand why you wouldn't.  Sometimes you can be very comfortable waking up in bed and getting up to use the bathroom will break your mood, and urinating will almost certainly make your erection go down.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.