Male Masturbation/masturbating my penis

Question
I really enjoy masturbating using my right hand but can't really feel anything or get close to cumming when I use my left.  Is this normal or do I have a problem?

Answer
Most males masturbate using their dominant hand, and many never masturbate the other way.  It is OK if you only masturbate with your right hand and never masturbate with your left hand.  It does not mean there is any kind of problem.  If you want to learn to use your left hand, it would help to abstain from masturbating for 5-7 days.  Your penis will be more sensitive then and it will be easier to masturbate to orgasm with your other hand.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.