Male Masturbation/masturbating question

Question
hello i asked you a question before and i liked your answer so what i want to know is how can i make it feel better to masturbate, what can i do that will make it feel better, i like masturbating just fine now but think it can be better.

Answer
Practice makes perfect.  As you get more experienced at masturbating, you will learn there are some things that you can do that make it feel better than others.  The most important thing is to be relaxed and in the mood for an orgasm when you do it.  When you are relaxed, it is easier for you to stay focused on what you're trying to do.

Some males like the feeling better when they use lube.  There are different kinds of lube and they can each add something different to the experience.

Beyond that, time of day and how long you take to reach orgasm also make a difference.  It's a matter of trying different approaches and seeing how they affect you.   It's really more than I can answer here.  To learn more, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.