Male Masturbation/masturbation

I recently discovered masturbation and now I'm doing it every day.  Is that too much.  How much is too much?

Most males masturbate about once a day from the time they start doing it until they're well into their 20s.  I don't think anyone thinks that once a day is too much.  It's good that you discovered it and that you enjoy it.  I don't think any amount is too much until it starts to cause pain, missed appointments, lateness, etc.

Male Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.